The katkoots make manners fun to learn! Sharpening your kid's social skills and ensuring good behavior in sticky situations!
Everyone can have fun in social situations with good manners, maturity and respect for each other's feelings. The scenes in each of these flashcards show typical scenarios that may happen on a day to day basis, providing a great reference point for your child to continue to grow.
The flashcards take you through daily categories such as Mealtime, Playing, Feelings, Conflict & more!
The characters in these flashcards will be available for your child to listen to and watch, where further teaching and enlightenment can happen too!
How to Use:
1. Place a few cards, front face up, between you and your child.
2. Recite the first sentence and ask your child to complete it.
3. Turn the card over to reveal the answer and artwork!
* Remind your child lessons as you go about your day when similar situations arise. You can place specific cards in areas where these activities tend to take place, such as at the dining table or play area, for an easy point of reference.
* Do the cards in batches, not all at once. Play as long as your child is interested. This way, you can keep going back to them and your child will remember more along the way!
Contains 30 Flashcards, with front & back artwork.
Available in English & Arabic Languages.